Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Final Countdown

Well, two days left. At this point, it still doesn't feel any more real than when I had two hundred days left. I don't think it will feel real until we land not in iceland, but in Frankfurt. Even then I might be too exhausted to even realize what's going on, haha. Finished packing most of my things, and I can't decide if i have too much or too little, which I guess means I have about the right amount of stuff but with a suitcase only about half full, the temptation to cram more in there is way too strong. Just have to keep running through to make sure I have everything (even though forgetting something is inevitable)

1 comment:

  1. You will have a great time! I'm looking forward to hearing all the stories about what you got to do! Love you!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete