Sunday, June 8, 2014

FAQ's. CD-11 days


OK, while I have some time before I go over might as well cover some FAQ's so that there's information that you may want or need:

My 'new school': http://www.amgrw.de/

My new home town:

who I'm going with: these people (minus the Germans) 
When do I leave/get back?: June 19th, July 16th
What are you guys doing over there?: A lot. haha :) Don't quote me on the correctness of this, I might miss a few things but 
  • touring Rottweil
  • visiting the Bodensee 
  • track meet (have to represent America!) 
  • Munich-for 5 days
    • BMW museum 
    • Fuessen/ Neuschwanstein tour (castle tour) i.e. what I'm pumped about
    • Dachau concentration camp 
  • Stuttgart 
    • Ritter Sport museum (yes, chocolate) 
    • Benz museum 
    • Waldenbuch (don't ask what that is, I'm not sure. Translation: forest book}
  • Tuebimgen
  • Black Forest
Time difference: 7 hours ahead (central time) 

where I'm staying?: with Ciky and her family (brother, sister, mom, half sister) 

How long am I in school?: I go everyday, but we duck out early to go on our trips some days. Total I have about 10 full days there.

Weekends?: I'm with Ciky and her family every weekend except the one we spend in Munich, so kinda like when they were here with us and we spend one weekend in Ely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment